Saturday, July 18, 2009


Dear Valued Gentlemen Clients,
I want to send you a personal note to update you on the exciting developments with
One on One Matchmaking. The new business that launched last spring has blossomed into a full-blown Matchmaking Enterprise!

I search on behalf of male clients who receive my undivided attention. I use my personal contacts as well as my 8at8 client base to find them the right ONE. Additionally we have monthly Wing-Woman outings where we scout for women together! It is a blast and I'm grateful that these gentlemen trust me to match you with appropriate ladies.

The good news is that they are seeing results! Just last night one of my bachelors went on a second date to a concert and another bachelor got some kissin' as he and his first date waited at the valet.

The excitement continues. If you or someone you know is looking to hire the BEST matchmaker, please contact me. Lets talk - I need to hear what you're looking for!

Sincerely,
Sarah Kathryn Smith

For more information, visit
One-on-One Matchmaking