Friday, October 24, 2008

Dating Horror Stories

Special Halloween Edition!

As was I sitting in the office sucking down all the mini-Snickers that were supposed to be for trick-or-treaters, I began to get in the Halloween spirit. I started contemplating all the usual Halloween topics--favorite scary movies, best costumes, old school ghost stories, etc. This got me thinking: what about dating horror stories. We all have them, and, being that this a dating blog, it certainly would be apropos. I remembered this little gem from The San Francisco Chronicle that appeared a few years ago about the foibles on online dating. Take a look. It's funny stuff!

I'll be sticking with this theme for the duration of the month, tossing out bits of Halloween-themed tidbits. I love Halloween -- maybe its the devil in me.