Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cute as a Button!


Our office enjoys getting to hear feedback after the dinner party. One thing we've been hearing more and more is how fantastic our hostesses are! The New York hostess, Ashley, has gotten lots of great accolades recently. Hear more of what our clients are saying....


"I went to the dinner event last night. The restaurant was fantastic. Good group of people. Ashley was a great hostess."

"I was really kind of nervous (this was my first dinner) but Ashley made all the difference! She was so warm and welcoming ~ I very much enjoyed all of my dinner companions and the restaurant was great as well. Thanks for a marvelous evening!"

"Ashley is a nice hostess and very friendly."

"Still think Ashley is cute as a button; the friendliest and most comfortable of the 8@8 greeters I've met. "

"I also wanted to mention how wonderful our hostess, Ashley, was ~ she made us all feel so comfortable in what could have been an awkward, uncomfortable situation!"