Friday, May 9, 2008

We Missed you in Destin - Eight at Eight's 1st Annual Vacation!

Wow - the trip to Destin was more fun than we ever imagined. Our group of 30+ got along like old friends. We enjoyed a day on the beach, a cocktail cruise, lots of fruity drinks and yummy seafood. A fantastic bunch bonded in Destin, Fl for a 3 day weekend of fun, sun, and lots of making out! To see pictures of the weekend click HERE.

Don't miss the next trip. We're tossing around the idea of taking a ski trip this winter. It will be especially convenient for our Denver chapter. Stay tuned and don't miss it!

*********
"I'm home and back to work today regaling everyone in the office with tales of my trip."

"I had so much fun even beyond smooching on a cute boy I find interesting."

"You have to plan another Eight at Eight vacation. I will go no matter where it is."